Bukit Kutu, Kuala Kubu Baru (my benchmark index 😬)

Assalamualaikum,

My entry will be short & sweet. I have yet to recover the giddiness & excitement whenever I am thinking about the hill.

It is, if compared to Siku, unforgivable terrain with 70~80%  of the trail is ascending in nature with few 'bonus' trekking trails . If Siku is blessed with its mossy forest, Kutu is equipped with buttress root trees, which its beauty can be missed due to the sweat & tense to reach the top.

Once at the top, the challenge does not stop there. We have to overcome our fear to climb ,with the help of  ladders, to be at top most of stacked boulders. The view from there is truly magnificent.

From top most 😄

This is second time I hiked & first time successfully reached its peak. Alhamdulillah. Below are roughly Bukit Kutu in a nutshell.

View from common peak

Going up

Going down

Portion of Batu Tedung

If one thing I ever regretted is my failure to fully observe the Batu Tedung landscape. It is humongous.

Lastly, Kutu in fact does has its mossy part; this boulder at its peak 😊


30 March 2019 💯✔


Comments